0

`


PRESS STATEMENT




“It has brought to my mine and my teams attention that there are numerous FAKE social media and business network accounts operating in my name, duping and scamming individuals and fans across the world.

Please take important note that, I AM NOT THE ONE operating these accounts. These impersonators are using my name to reach out to people via social media to engage in criminal activity.

My only OFFICIAL social and online media accounts are as follows:

INSTAGRAM: @2NITEFLAVOUR (verified account)

SNAPCHAT: FLAVOURIJELE

TWITTER: @2NITEFLAVOUR (verified account)

FACEBOOK: FLAVOUR NABANIA

YOU-TUBE: OFFICIAL FLAVOUR

I operate no other, social media/online-media/ online professional or business networking accounts other than those stated above.

ALL enquiries should always be directed to: info@mrflavournabania.com

You should be aware that any other social media accounts and contact email addresses that you come across, other than those listed above, are being operated by fake impersonators, who are out to scam individuals”.

-FLAVOUR NABANIA

Post a Comment

 
Top