0





MBA Chidozie king aka 'Kingdom boss' hails from Nanka in Orumba North Local Government Area in Anambra state, Nigeria.first among six children in his family I started my musical career fully in the year 2007, when he released is first hit single titled "u feel me". "U feel me" was produced by soso , mix n mastered by soso. "U feel me" hit single was promoted and the video was shot by ifeanyi onyeagbor in January 2008.

The video was aired in all local and international station like sound city and prime time Africa in 2008. I also featured in so many local shows in Nigeria. After which i went back to my drawing board and came up with another hit single "Yankee boyz" in 2009. "Yankee boyz" was produced by Elijah in 2009, mix n mastered by Henry in "life line" studio Ikeja.

"Yankee boyz" was promoted and the video was shot by DJ tee in February 2010 which aired in local and international stations like sound city,channel O and prime time Africa. I made a very big progress in "Yankee boys" in which i featured in many shows in Nigeria. After "Yankee boys" in 2010, I came back again in 2012 with a hot street jamz titled "Na big boys" featured by wanconzy. "Na big boys" was produced by starvage, mix and mastered by danjigi in 2013. Due to the future in "Na big boys" hit single, i decided to dedicate my time to come out with a big platform not only to capture the entire Africa but to capture the whole world. All songs written and sang by kingdom boss.



Post a Comment

 
Top