0
No wonder she is proud.
The same week Serena Williams told the world that she has learned to love her 'curves,' the tennis ace has made sure everyone can see exactly what she is talking about.
The 32-year-old put her muscular but shapely physique on full display in Miami, Florida, on Wednesday.
The sports star splish splashed her way through a fun day at the beach with friends.
Looking like she was having a blast, the player and a girlfriend alternated between soaking up the sun on beach chairs and sipping on drinks in the small waves.

For her fun day in the sun, the Olympian was definitely not hiding away her shapely derrier
Beach day: Looking like she was having a blast, the player and a girlfriend alternated between soaking up the sun on beach chairs and sipping on drinks in the small waves
Instead Serena donned a black and patterned bikini, which she pulled up over her hips, drawing attention to her rear end that would even give Kim Kardashian a run for her money.
Purposely clashing with her bottoms, the tennis ace wore a metallic blue underwire halter top that valiantly fought to contain her more than ample chest.
While happy to frolic in the shallows, Serena obviously had no plans to actually go for a full swim as she left her long auburn locks out but with a black scarf tied around them like a large headband.
The star also refused to ditch her silver jewelry, which included a heart shaped pendant, a watch, a pair of big elliptical earrings and a belly chain.
The player wore a full face of makeup too and sheltered her eyes from the sun's rays with a pair of black square glasses.
Serena's friend also made sure to show off her impressive curves wearing a neon yellow retro-inspired one piece.

The two ladies are obviously very good friends as they did not stop smiling throughout their beach session.

Enjoying what appeared to be a frozen margarita in the water, the ladies even posed up for a picture with Serena's fan.
While many women try to hide their curves, Serena said this week in Fitness magazine that while it has taken time, she loves her shape.
She told the May issue of the magazine: 'When I was young I thought I should be built more like an athlete - long and lean - not with a womanly figure.'
But with her fans' support and admiration realized she was perfect the way she was.
'People my age started coming up to me and saying, "I love you because of the way you look." That was really motivating.

'So I learned to be proud of my curves and embrace my large boobs. 
'It’s all about loving who you are and realizing that you’re beautiful.' Considering she is currently the reigning French Open, US Open and Olympic ladies singles champion, you would think tennis is completely consuming, but the star says she enjoys other sports too - especially dance.
'For me it’s so important to mix it up, I ran, and then I biked,' she told Fitness. 'Then I did elliptical … I tried yoga. 
'I started dancing because I couldn’t train when I was sick. We started making up moves, and it was fun. Now I run for 10 minutes and then I dance.'
As one of tennis' greats, Serena has always been very fit but two serious health issues - both her own and her sister's - has changed the way she trains and eats.

Post a Comment

 
Top