0
 SA’s much talked about Hip Hop artist of the moment, AKA (real name Kiernan Forbes) finally revealed a music video for All I Know, off his new album, Alter Ego.
We had to review this one even though he is South African. After watching him perform @ the BBA eviction Show. i had to put this one for y'all to feel
The video is beautifully shot and like the rest of his videos so far, the quality is amazing. It starts off with him and his girl having an argument in what looks like a hotel room and they later leave to go to the club… Yes, there’s a club and there are “girls” but there is some sort of storyline there, which goes along with the song, they didn’t just say “Asiye eClubini”, which is refreshing. That’s about it though…. nothing we haven’t seen before.

The song itself, very catchy, you can’t help but sing along… Looks like all these rappers are singers these days.. abo Eminem, Drake, Kanye, Lil Wayne etc, AKA’s also on that tip and I quite enjoy it actually so you won’t hear a complaint from me. So when you listen to All I Know, expect to find yourself humming along and tapping your feet. I think AKA is gifted and if I Want It All, Victory Lap and All I Know are anything to go by then I will enjoy his offering, no doubt!

Post a Comment

 
Top