0



Today, Stephanie Coker shared an emotional note on how far she has come, navigating the TV career that took her round the globe for 4 years, and the exciting things she learned working with the top station MTV Base.
But the popular show host is calling it quits with MTV; she is moving on to something bigger, she says. And yes, she is frightened.
“I wanted to share with you first that I’ve officially left MTV and embarking on another exciting chapter,” she tells her fans, adding, “Am I nervous? Hell yes, but it’s time for the next level. It’s always hard to say goodbye but these memories will forever live in my heart.”
Beyond being a TV personality, Coker launched her own hair line ‘Krochet Kulture’ in January which showcases a collection of kinky hair.
Now, she is moving on and we can’t wait to get all the details.
Read her full note:

Today has been an emotional day. Looking back on the last 4 amazing years as a VJ on MTV Base, I still remember walking through the doors not being able to contain the excitement that my little dream of working with such a world renowned platform came true (my mum probably checked up on me a million times 😂😂). From working with a fantastic team, travelling the globe interviewing some of the most talented acts and keeping you all entertained on the carpet :D It's been nothing short of an exciting, challenging and fulfilling experience that I'm most grateful for. However today, I wanted to share with you first that I've officially left MTV and embarking on another exciting chapter. Am I nervous? Hell yes, but it's time for the next level. It's always hard to say goodbye but these memories will forever live in my heart. To the entire MTV, Vimn and DAT family, thank you. More importantly, thank you so much to the viewers and my supporters for the incredible love and energy you give me daily to be the best version of myself! I want to give you more and thats why I can't wait to share exciting news with you very soon 😊.
A photo posted by stephaniecoker (@stephaniecoker) on

Post a Comment

 
Top