0
This is officially the BIGGEST Hip Hop collaboration of 2011 in Nigerian music!
If you be king for your area, leave am like dat!” – This line is turning into an anthem of some sort, and it all began with the original “I No Send U” by Tha Suspect which featured Wyclef and a host of Naija artistes back in 2009.
The All-Star Femcees version was released back in March, and it got people talking as well.
Now the BIG BOYS have stepped up to the plate!  The All-Star cast includes Tha Suspect, M.I, Naeto C, illBliss, Vector, Mi Fliss, Ghetto P, Sound Sultan and DJ Tee. IF you find a collaboration BIGGER than this in 2011, I’ll give you my Credit Card, and you don’t have to return it. Korrect hiphop vid to match. Okay I’m done talking. Just press play, will ya?? icon smile WORLD VIDEO PREMIERE: Tha Suspect ft M.I, Naeto C, illBliss, Sound Sultan, Vector, Mi Fliss, Ghetto P   I No Send U (All Star Remix)
Director: Clarence Peters.




Courtesy of Ovie(notJustok)

Post a Comment

 
Top