6
Phemii olujobi(aka)enigma. A student of Lagos state university(lasu) studying business administration, currently in 300level. Started his music career not as a song writer but a poet. Music has always being a part of his life. Sister was a choir mistress,which he always watched & copy her do her voice training,that was when he learnt and knew he could actually sing. I mime Michael Jackson so well that people say I was his younger version, only I don't dance. Did poetry for couple more years while I listened to music on the radio and told myself I could write betta lyrics & sing even betta. Three years ago I decided to write my first song and recorded it a year later. My stage name Enigma was given to me by my elder brother (said I'm multi talented), I paint portraits, I now dance,a good cook and also a taekwandoo student. Written many songs but have only been graced to record 4tracks.
Have featured acts like LKT, Skales of EME, I'm versatile in nature, so do expect many things in my music.


His latest single titled - ''Specially Designed'' is a nice track. Download people and make your comments


CLICK HERE DOWNLOAD
Enigma - ''Specially Designed''

Post a Comment

  1. this is a lonely an cool song l love it nice melody an he has a nice voice l love that too he has a gift an he is a hot guy he has very thing going for him l can't wait for his new ablum too come out

    ReplyDelete
  2. dis is a cool song l really love the song an the melody l love his music an his a hot guy he has a lot gong for him here has a gift can't wait for is new ablum to come out he has he voice is hot

    ReplyDelete
  3. dis is a cool song it has a nice melody l love his music his a hot guy too he has very thing going for him he has a gift l can't wait to his to ablum comes out

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmnnn...feeling dis track,nice voice,nice lyrics
    cs,nice command of yoruba language...enigma,havnt heard of him until nw.cnt wait for his video though.nyc pic too

    ReplyDelete
  5. thumb up,nyc track.i fink d guy is good,he should b able to make it.but il expect more from him with his next track.he should deliver more,but im kinda thinking we will b seeing more from him.which label his he in?which other songs those he have?

    ReplyDelete
  6. just droping by...enigma omo akin...cute guy though.nd i kip loving the song.the song said u love me,well i love you too

    ReplyDelete

 
Top