0
Nick Cannon shares some juicy details of his ‘sexcapades’ with ex-wife, Mariah Carey on the recent episode of the AmberRose Show, aired on Friday, August 19.


The America’s Got Talent host was asked if he has ever had sex to one of Carey’s songs. His reply was “I’ve answered this question while I was married — mistake! Yes, I have. She didn’t like the fact that I told the world that we have sex to her music, but it was true!”
Nick Cannon, had earlier revealed the couple’s sex soundtrack of choice in a 2012 interview with Howard Stern. “Can you imagine having sex with Mariah Carey while Mariah Carey is playing in the back?” he says to Amber Rose. “Sorry, Mariah. I said I wasn’t going to say that again,” he added.

Rose further asks – which specific Carey song the couple had sex to? Cannon, stood, proudly replied, “Hero,” and went on to sing a line from the 1993 hit.


Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey are currently finalizing their divorce, so Mariah can proceed to marry her billionaire fiance, James Packer. The former lovebirds were married for six years before splitting in 2014. The marriage produced a set at twins – Monroe and Moroccan

Post a Comment

 
Top