0



The Energetic Artist , Terry G just landed a Major Deal with the American Rapper The Game's Black Wall Street Record Label.
According to sources, the deal was facilitated by the company’s co-founder, Big Suni.



Black Wall Street Records is owned by Jayceon Taylor also known as The Game, his half-brother, George ‘Big Fase 100′ Taylor III and Suni Osorun ‘Big Suni’.
Reports also have it that the ''Totori'' master moved into a luxurious home in Lekki few weeks ago after signing a mouth watering management deal with an Abuja based entertainment company, Black WallStreet.
Big Suni showed off Terry G’s album in a new photo while promoting the new deal.

Confirming the deal, Terry G said, 'It is true that I have moved to Lekki. I just landed a deal with a new management, Black Wallstreet, and we are in a partnership together. I just began moving into the new mansion. The deal came with a mansion in Lekki and also a Ferrari car. They also promised to buy me another car. The house I used to live in at Iju would be turned into a bakery. I have a three-year contract with them. I cannot disclose the value of the house.'

Post a Comment

 
Top