0

Terry G is highly angry at reports circulating on several social media platforms about the hotel brawl. The Akpako master who is highly disappointed in the allegations without proper confirmations has this to say

"Right now, i am not happy at the reports circulating on social media. Yes i do crazy hit songs, Yes i say am crazy, Yes i act crazy in my videos , I do all that for the money. In my saying, its better to be a mad man making money than a handsome nuisance. Why on earth at this point of my career will i be involved in such? I am not writing to convince anyone. Every lovely Nigerian is entitled to their own personal opinion. I might have a thick skin as a celebrity but am also human. I have blood flowing in me and not engine oil. Its only natural to feel bad when such stories are not true. Is it wrong for me to settle a misunderstanding between two parties without waking up in the morning to see such headlies and (not headlines)? Will i at this point swim at a public hotel without paying?
My darling Nigeria bloggers, you have played a positive role in my career right from my R n B days to this day. Please always try, not only on my behalf, but to my other colleagues to confirm any story from both parties before publishing. My energy is for entertaining my fans worldwide and not for street brawls. Life is for the living. Make the best of every moment.
God bless Hon Peace Ambassador Terry G, God Bless my fans and God bless Nigeria. PRA!!"


Terry G who , just recently launched his bottle water company has been busy with a lot of commercial activities, prior dropping 2 new singles Person Pikin & Oputakumo

Post a Comment

 
Top