0
LOL!!! I Read This And I Laughed!!! Wait What??? BiG What??? Big Boy What??? What Makes Someone A Big Boy Again??? LOL!!! Oh Well!!! I'm Sure That Does Not Stop The Ladies From Stalking Him Now That He's Out For Good I'm Hoping!!! Congrats And Good Luck To You Big Boy!!! Like Wait Huhn??? I Still Don't Get It!!!@LizMani wrote:- LOL!!! I Read This And I Laughed!!! Wait What??? BiG What??? Big Boy What??? What Makes Someone A Big Boy Again??? LOL!!! Oh Well!!! I'm Sure That Does Not Stop The Ladies From Stalking Him Now That He's Out For Good I'm Hoping!!! Congrats And Good Luck To You Big Boy!!! Like Wait Huhn??? I Still Don't Get It!!!

Big Spender Muyiwa Omo Akingbade

London Biggest Spender Muyiwa Omo Akingbade a.k.a Agbomabiwon Has just been released from london prison back to his london home this Afternoon, Muyiwa was arrested last year December On False Allegation of Fraud and Money Laundering when special investigation was carried out he was release to go his home worth £1.3million in south east London. Muyiwa is a good giver when ever he is around people in london and at parties, he drives series of Classic Cars Ranging from BMW, Range Rover Sports & fast businesses from Automobile to Real Estates and he is an Angel of London Musicians when he is around them. See more after the cut....


Speculations going round london town is that the Big Spender will be deported back to Nigeria after Spending 3 month behind Bar but to the surprise of enemies of progress ? he is back into town to continue the good work God has given him and his family, He called Mayor Reloaded this afternoon about his release from prison that he is strong and well to hit the Road again. Good luck bro and welcome back from school......lol


Source: @Lizamaniblog

Post a Comment

 
Top